Step By Step Salmon Cure Instructions
Usage: 150g per Kg Fish
1. Place 2 whole sides of filleted salmon on a piece of cling film side by side.
2. Sprinkle the cure on both sides of the salmon and rub in well.
3. Lay the flesh sides of the salmon against each other and "reform" the shape of the fish.
4. Wrap the whole fish very tightly in cling film and place in the fridge for 48 hours with a weight above to compress it.
5. Rinse the fish with cold water and allow to dry for 2 hours.
6. Wipe the fish with olive oil and cut into thin slices.
Unused dry cure should be stored in a cool dry place and should be used within six months of purchase.
Ingredients: Salt, Demerara Sugar, Dill, Natural Smoke Flavour